Friday, May 20, 2011

Angel has a Big Brother


One day Angel went to his big brother and started to cry.  His big brother asked him “Why are you crying?”  He said “I’m sad”.   His big brother asked “Why are you sad?” He said be cause I want my teddy bear.  His big brother said “Okay I will get you your teddy bear”.  Angel said “Okay”, so his big brother went to get his teddy bear for him.  Angel   was happy so he and his big brother played and played. Then his brother read him a book.  Then his big brother put him on his bed.  Then his big brother said “I’m coming back, I’m going to buy some food”.  Then his big brother came back and asked him “Do you want to eat?”  Then his big brother said “Do you want to watch TV with me?”  Then his big brother asked him “Do you want to go to bed?”  Angel said “Yes”.  Then his big brother put him to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment