Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nathan`s Dairy (poem)



My boys have my back and I have theirs .

Their are my brothers my homies and gangstas .

They don`t need to ask to borrow my stuff they can take them . 
They do. They give me a shoulder to cry on and a bucket to catch every tear and a tissue to wipe my eyes . They put their lives at risk to save me . 
They take care of me when I m sick . They guide me through life . They help me get through
the ups and downs . They stay up all night talking to me when they notice something wrong with me . They don`t gotta ask to get some food from the cupboard cause my house is theirs . They mend my heart when it is broke when something bad happens . We are thick and tine .

They know all of my secrets even if I don`t tell them . They don`t ask questions they just know . When I m cold they give me one of their sweaters . My boys lift my spirit up they make me laugh .When I skin my knees they wipe the blood away .And tell it is ok
Lil Nate Shotti

No comments:

Post a Comment