Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nathan's Diary

I had a great day with my family and now I m off to bed . I prayed and brushed my
teeth and climbed into bed my dad came in and tucked me in and said goodnight and shut the lights off . My eyes started closing and then I felt something lick my hand it is Jordan I let him climb in my bed every night so he was telling me that he was there by licking my hand . He jumped on the bed and Jordan is asleep, I am wide awake, so I went to the other side of my room , turned on the desk lamp suddenly new rap lyrics started flooding my mind so I grabbed one of my lyrics notebook , before I knew it it was fillled with new lyrics and I grabbed my older lyrics notebook from way back when I started my career, wow I am successful, man I am proud of myself, I wrote so my rap songs , created movies with that I started feeling sleepy so I shut off the light , headed to bed , fallen asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment