Sunday, August 16, 2015

Nathan's Diary vacation !

  We are leaving the states to go to  Tokyo After being in the plane for 16 hours we finally got to Toyko and its already noon here plus we are all hungry so we went straight to the house we have here to get cleaned up and changed so we can go eat something for lunch and explore the Toyko area . I love coming to Japan because some of my family background comes from here especially in Toyko . 
 
My sons are so happy to be back in Toyko plus they are happy because I came home yesterday I love my  God and career and my family and friends ,fans .  
We went shopping after that had dinner . Well I had a very long and fun day what a great way to start vacation I said my goodnight prayers with my family and headed to bed . 


Little Nate Shotti 




No comments:

Post a Comment