Friday, May 27, 2016

Story

me and my best friend have the same first name and middle name different last names , my full name is Tony Nathan Corona , his is Tony Nathan santos we were both born in Detroit City , he is my brother , he helps me get through tough situations, knows just the right words to say when I am down or unsure of stuff , he got my back and I have his back, we tour with each other at times and stared in the same movies and we guest stared in a couple of tv shows as brothers ! I love working with Tony hes fun to work with and fun to be around , we have a rap-song ft each other called best friends and we both separately 
have a couple called my best friend in spanish and english too apart from being rappers and singers and write our own songs and being actors we are also hip hop and break dancers and boxers and mixed marshal arts is also apart of our career also we are writers anyways apart from having the same career ,
Tony helps me deal with the deployments of our dads , he tells me that papi is ok and is proceted by God always , and he handles his dad's deployment a little better than me but than again he`s my rock , our dads are Navy Seals , yes we don`t know where are dads are when they aren`t home , sometimes papi Jay doesn`t get deployed at the same time as dad so I stay closer to him than normal "cause" we never know when he is gonna get called into an emergncy mission that he has to go and does not have a choice to say no , other times they can but the deployments are mandatory , holy goodiness , I give papi and papi Jay extra hugs cause me and T don`t know when they are going to get called for an emergncy mission , being a military teen is hard especially since me and T are only 16 yrs old , I cry a couple of times when papi isnt home , I just try to get my tours scheduled the same time dad is set to be deployed which is always and also papi got to come on tour with me a few times and got to be behind the scenes of my music viedos and movies and he has suprised me a couple of times ayer papi has seen some of the crazest scenes like the time I was making a movie and one of the scenes was near the ocean and I had to get on a yacht , I had to get into the water but I was going to go in slowly but just decided to throw myself from the boat I know how to swim in the ocean by the way both Tony and dad were shocked and also our manager Pray who was playing my movie dad juat looked at me like I was outta my mind I like have fun plus jumping into the water has saved me . I also do some work with the fire fighters mainly I clean up the fire station and do paper work and little errands for them , I get to go to New York too to help The FDNY AND NYPD too , I do more stuff with the cops , I am in a program and its also educational too , I get to work a lot with different officers whom are my friends too I get to work with officer Randy he is fuuny .
I get mean letters handed to me from mean people when I go out of Detroit I have came back home and completely broke down crying cause I don`t know how to handle certain situations I don`t pay attention to the words it is just the stress gets spilled over for me , T always helps me calm down and helps me we go to officer Randy or MR. Mitchell or any of our adult friends , also Aaron whom is only 17 yrs old but he knows how to help but of course if dad or papi Jay is home we go to them, there were times that papi Jay was home and it was just me and him I just would show hime the letters and he is just like dad he notices when something is bothering me , T is the same way they can easily read my mood , I had gotten threats and got hurt by mean people , I am proected by the military and poilce as well as T too , buttom line is that me and my best friend went trhough a lot currently I broke up with my only girlfriend I have ever had , due to her not wanting to change and she started showing her true clolors T and papi and papi Jay and our friends didn`t approved of her , T a couple of times had to calm me down because I got so worked up over stuff she did and she broke a lot of promises and faked changed and what not she was making my stress levels worse now on top of dealing with a break up currently dealing with bullies meaning her friends , she is in prision , I am trying not to go crazy , I cry a lot now I miss her but I had to make the decision , I am an exsample for kids especially little boys and I never had done anything bad or broke the law and I would like to stay that way , now I am not perfect I had a couple of times I didn`t do my chores I got a letcher from both papi and papi Jay , the other times were cause I was sick and down .
I love my best friend and I do any thing for him , just like he helps me I help him , I love my family ,apart from my dad , T is one of my role model and one of the people I look up to incluuding papi Jay . Mess with my brother I will go off on you and also jus about anyone I love I will stand up for them.
T had to hold me before I would go off on a person , who put ahand on me he let me hit them just to get them off of me but he tells me they aren`t worth my time , there were times I did fight , but other than that I am innocent and always have to get things explained to me . I gave Tony a hug when I saw him, don`t worry pa ,keep your head held up high , and don`t keep everything inside yell and scream when you want to , and I will be here for you all the time bro , I know it hurts alot , everything will be ok and good love you papi , he said to me as he gave me a hug , yes I know bro , love you too toast , I said to him .

No comments:

Post a Comment