Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nathan`s Diary

Smile for no reason . Live life to the fullest go to places that you that u wanna go .Love your life . Hang out withe the homies cause you never know when you will lose them . Life is precious love is just a word you bring definition . Hold on to the moment . Make your dreams come true . Just be you , love yourself . Don`t beat yourself up just because you made a mistake cause that mistake yo will turn in to something great . Don`t harm yourself talk to someone . Hold your head up high . I know I changed the way I handle my feelings I just wrote to my favorite rapper that help , I m happy and also I talked to my gangstas and homies that helped me alot . I m so grateful to have my boys . Life is worthy don`t harm don`t hind your feelings talk to someone. Like I did !
walk with yo head held up high .

Lil Nate Shotti

No comments:

Post a Comment