Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nathan`s Diary

My big brothers Addison and Jordan are always there for me . They bring the best outta of me . we have a strong bond that is thicker then meat . My big brothers they me advice about any thing life throws at me . They hug me when I m scared and stay by my side all the time . And they answer all my questions I ask them . They are always willing to offer a helping for people . They show me how smart and handsome I m . My big brothers one is 25 and the other 27 . I thank my mama and daddy rising such great men I wanna be like my big brothers when I grow up . They will always be there for me til the end my brothers are my best homies . They are funny and loving and caring . They hasve my back and I have theirs I might only be 14 years old but I understand when something is up with them . When I feel like fighting with my homies and ganstas and best friends they stop me before I start to fight and they tell me I should not fight them but to love them as my own blood . I m glad God made them my brothers ! They know when I sometimes get upset but they make happy . They chase away the bad dreams and bring the happy ones I love my big brothers to death . Lil Nate Shotti

No comments:

Post a Comment