Monday, November 18, 2013

Nathan`s Diary

I put the clothes that I fold earlier in my bookbag and I also made sure my notebooks were inside and pens too ! Yup there are in there . I slipped my black and red beats over my head and letting them neatly rest on my shoulders and I stuffed the changer of my headphones and my Iphone .

 I put on the black fitted I borrowed from my brother Em yup dad`s friend and my big brother have the same name awesome I know right! 

 I pulled the hood of the sweater I wearing over my head and I has my sunglasses on ! 

 Alright I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself this is it I am going on a trip and no one can`t stop me from going .

I left the room and went downstairs and left Em a note with a smiley face


:) saying going out peace out homie yo !

from: shottie

I left it on the light brown desk in his home office and left .


I am not turning back I am going to New York City !

I  went to Aaron`s house to pick up Jordan he`s at Aaron`s house playing with Diamond !

I hooked the lash`s to his collar and headed to the airport !

And I said to Aaron the pilot who flys the many private planes dad and me have !

I left a voicemail to Em .

We landed in New York !

And I got a call back from Em saying to wait for him that`s he`s coming to get me and take me and Jordan back to Detroit !

But why ?! I asked him and he said because I am taking care of you !

I hung up and put my Iphone in my pocket and thanked Aaron for fling me and JOrdan over here .

I did a little bit of shopping and picked up dinner for me and Jordan stake and fries ! Oh and of course water for Jordan I packed his other water bowl it`s blue with diamonds he loves bling bling just like me !


Oh boy Em`s here we stayed In New York for the night I told him I wanted to stay because it`s vacation for me as fro my dad and brothers and uncle are on a cruise !

Em and me sayed for a couple of days and headed back !


I know you miss them you know they will be back you know !
 and you have your best friends Jordan and Tony !

Oh yeah ok !


I hugged him !

I wrote a poem about my dog (Jordan)

Jordan is fluffy and his fur keeps me warm when I lay my head on him

and does many tricks and he looks like a white fluffy pillow when he needs a hair cut !

 He loves it when I put clothes on him when his hair is short !

weeks and weeks passed  by !

 dad and the gang returned !

I brushed my teeth and said my goodnight prayers with dad , said waited for my brother Em and his wife Kim  they were saying they prayers so I went to Michael`s room and he was done praying so I hugged him and said goodnight and ran back to where Kim and Em are staying said goodnight to them ! They are spending the night !

I went back to dad`s room and climbed into bed and said goodnight to him and he said goodnight baby boy !

The last thing I saw before falling asleep was dad !




No comments:

Post a Comment