Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nathan`s Diary


I put my black fitted on and threw the hood from my baggy black sweater over my head and zipped up the sweater and stuffed my Iphone and welt in the pockets .

Well after my performances ! I went on tour earlier and so am I wrapping it up here in New York !

I am in Madison Squares Garden !

Me and my crew said a little prayer like we always do before every performances.

I am hooked up to my mic pack and homey g turn it on for me and we went under stage , rapped and sang and dance .
We got back to Detroit , headed up to Detroit City where the last performance of Survivor Brain Washed Tour !

As always we prayed ! I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky was falling . Why am I so differently wired am I a martian? What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in ? Cause I don`t belong in this world!
Then I rapped
Brain Washed !

Why I am so brain washed ?!

I am so brain washed , mama made me brain washed so brain washed I let myself get brain washed by my mom !

I crowd surfed which by the way I love to do to in every concerts I

Then the last two
raps are deep !

this twisted twisted war I am in between myself is too weird and twisted why someone tell me why I am in this twisted war twisted war ! Twisted twisted war !

Yeah am I tough but I cry homies cry we are humans and have feeling I see the tear drops hitting the ground . The world can be harsh and cord but yeah I do cry and I fake smile !
I see all of my fans crying and rapping along !

Yes I shed a few tears real boys cry ! Uncle Em and my crew hugged me

Me and my crew sighed autographs and took some more pictures with our loving fans !

My best friends through out the tour were by my side like always .

No comments:

Post a Comment