Sunday, July 31, 2011

Aaron comes over to spend the night

THE doorbell rang it was Aaron I said OMG I m so glad that you are spending the night . Aaron said yeah me too ! He gave me a hug and he said to mom and dad and Addison and Romeo and Fabby hey guys and they all said hi Aaron . Me and Aaron went to my room and Aaron o Nathan I got your letter and don`t is gonna happend to Romeo it is just a feeling because you care about Romeo ! I said thanks Aaron for saying that now I feel better and Aaron said your welcome bro. We listened to dead and gone by IT. We played wii boxing . Fabby brought us candy and popcorn and ginger ale and cookies and gummybears . me and Aaron ate and mom came with her hellokitty pjs and said time to go to sleep boys and we said ok and one more thing don`t forget to brush your tooth and we said ok ! She ok boys goodnight and sweetdreams we brushed our tooth and said goodnight to eachother .

No comments:

Post a Comment