Sunday, July 31, 2011

me and my big brother Romeo

Romeo said to me do you want to go for a walk ? I said yeah ! me and Romeo went for a long walk Romeo asked are you ok Nathan ? I said yeah i m happy why are you asking he said because it is my job to ask my little bro how is he doing and i said o . I asked Romeo are you ? Happy he said of cause ! whith a big smile on his face I asked um Romeo can we go to Aaron`s manison ? Romeo said yeah ! because he is your best friend ! I said yeah but I just gotta drop something in his mailbox and he said ok ! so we went I put the letter in the mail box in the letter I said Dear: Aaron you said i can tell anything that is going on . Well things aren`t going to well I feel that something is going to happend can you help me please ps it is about Romeo from Nathan. I looked up at Romeo and said I love you and he said I love you too ! We started to walk again . I asked Romeo why is that Addison our oldest brother is allways asking me and you how are we doing ? Romeo said well see because is the oldest and he just like Becky mom and Alex dad and Fabby the butler they all want to know how we are doing that is why they all ask . I said ok ! It is very good that they aske us and Romeo said yeah it is

No comments:

Post a Comment