Sunday, July 31, 2011

The creepy mansion

Me and Romeo saw the creepy but cool looking mansion . I asked him can we go in ? He said yeah ! so we went in and inside the mansion there was an old fashion couch and a lamp and it was very creepy inside too . I said Romeo I m very scared and he said I know but on the brightside me and addison used come here all the time and I got scared all the time but when I hold Addison`s hand and it make me feel less scared . I said cool ! Well then can I hold your hand ? Romeo said yeah so I did hold his hand and it made me a little less scared. We heard a nosie and I screamed ! Romeo said awe don`t scearm I m right here and I looked at him and ok well lets go check . Romeo said ok so we did and when we got to the nosie we saw a black cat me and Romeo ran out of there as fast as we could . I said Romeo did you and Addison ever seen that cat ? Romeo said noo

No comments:

Post a Comment